If you want to challenge yourself without having to run, then the Aquabike event is just for you!
Aquabike Distances include:
- Rookie: 300 meter Swim, 12.3 mile Bike
- Sprint: 750 meter Swim, 12.3 mile Bike
- Olympic: 1500m Swim, 24.3 mile Bike
Make sure you review the helpful information below so race day goes as smoothly as possible for you.
Packet Pick Up & USAT License
- Per USAT regulations, you must pick up your packet in person during pickup hours. No exceptions. No one else can pick up your packet for you.
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership. Download the USAT App to access your membership card in the app store before you arrive at packet pick. If you purchased a one-day pass when you registered, you do not need to show proof of that. It will be notated on your completed registration.
- If you do not have proof of USAT membership you will be required to purchase a one-day license during packet pick up.
What’s in My Race Packet?
- Wristband – this must be worn to enter transition in the morning. Put it and your timing chip on at home so that you are ready to go upon arrival. Please do not litter, even the little tab from the wristband needs to find its way to a trash can in front of transition.
- Timing Chip – This is the long black, spongy item with a stickered edge to wrap around your ankle.
- Race Bib – You can wear this during the bike portion of the race.
- Bike Stickers – One for the bike seat post and one for your bike helmet.
- Swim Cap – The color of the cap reflects you’re in the Aquabike division.
After Your Race
Once you’ve completed the bike portion of your race you will rack your bike. Then, be sure to make your way through the finish line chute to get your well-earned finisher medal and water bottle and pose for a finisher photo.
The top three Male and Female Aquabike finishers will receive an award.