Public parking is available throughout downtown Austin. Specific parking lots open to Life Time Tri CapTex athletes and spectators are:
1. Hyatt Regency Parking Garage – 208 Barton Springs Rd.
Please do not park along curbs or “no park” areas at the hotel
- Overnight self parking: $24 Per Night
- Daily self parking 0-1 hours: $5, 1-2 hours: $10, 2-3 hours: $15, 3-4 hours: $20, 4-5 hours: $22, 5-24 hours: $24
- Daily valet parking: $19 Per Day (no in and out privileges)
- Overnight valet: $24
2. Palmer Events Center parking garage – 900 Barton Springs Rd.
Parking fee: $8
PLEASE NOTE: The run course passes in front of the Palmer Events Center parking garage from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on race day, which will make it nearly impossible to enter or exit the garage at this time. We strongly advise parking elsewhere if you need to arrive or depart during these times.
3. One Texas Center – 505 Barton Springs Rd.
Parking fee: $7
Parking is also available at many other downtown parking lots and garages. Please do not park in the lots of local businesses, restaurants, or on the streets in the local neighborhoods. We encourage the use of public transportation for race morning.
This event has many road closure. Please check our maps to see road closures and plan alternative routes.