CapTex Tri Packet Pick Up & Expo
The number on your bib, sticker sheet, tattoo, and timing chip should all match. If there is an issue you can visit the Solutions Booth at the expo or the Information Booth on Race Morning.
There is no race day packet pick-up or race day bike check-in. All packets must be picked up on Sunday by 6:00 PM. ALL bikes must be checked in by 6:30 PM Sunday. You have to wear your wrist band to enter T1 to rack you bike.
In order to make this a successful USAT sanctioned event, there are some rules that must be followed. Please help make the experience easy by being prepared and following these few simple rules:
- You will be required to show a photo ID and proof of USAT membership. Those not having proof of USAT membership will be required to purchase a 1-day license. There will not be computers there to print your proof, but there is a phone app!
- USAT 1-day license is available for purchase on your registration page at eventdog.com.
- You must pick up your packet in person during pick-up hours. No exceptions. No one else can pick up your packet for you.
- Relay Teams: each team member must have a valid USAT license and come to the expo to check-in. The timing chip and bibs will not be released until all members have shown USAT membership & Valid ID at packet pick-up. It is easier if you can all come to the Expo together to pick up the packet.
- Youth athletes without an ID (17 and under) must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a photo ID.
- The age group of a participant will be determined by age on Dec. 31 of the event year, not by age on race day. For example, if you turn 25 years old in November 2017, you will race as 25 for all of the 2017 season (January – December).